Manchester Airport Parking in Stockport
Manchester Airport parking is available at the Britannia Hotel Stockport, which is situated in the quiet residential area of Offerton. It’s a fantastic location, close to Stockport’s town centre and has many facilities for guests to enjoy, including a Spindles Health and Leisure club, restaurant and bar.
Manchester Airport Parking Packages
While the Britannia Hotel Stockport does not offer any on-site airport parking, guests are welcome to use the facilities offered by the nearby Britannia Country House Hotel to make their way to Manchester Airport.
Our Stockport hotel offers the following airport parking packages:
- 8 days parking and accommodation – overnight accommodation on a Room Only basis and includes 8 days parking (parking is at our sister hotel). Breakfast and evening meals can be added for a supplement. Transfers to and from terminals are available.
- 15 days parking and accommodation – overnight accommodation on a Room Only basis and includes 15 days parking (parking is at our sister hotel). Breakfast and evening meals can be added for a supplement. Transfers to and from terminals are available.
Transfers are normally charged at £6 per adult return and £3 per child return, but guests who stay overnight at the Britannia Hotel Stockport on a Stay and Fly package will receive complimentary return transfers from the Country House Hotel. Just drop your car off at the Country House Hotel, make your way to reception and let us do the rest!
Below is an example of an overnight stay when you book a Stay and Fly package at our Stockport hotel:
- Book one of our Stay and Fly packages at the Britannia Hotel Stockport. Please make sure you book a Stay and Fly offer to guarantee a space in our sister hotels car park and to receive your complimentary transfers.
- On the day of your stay, travel to the Britannia Hotel Stockport. There is a free on-site car park.
- Check in to the Britannia Hotel Stockport and enjoy your overnight stay. A member of staff will discuss and arrange your transfers on arrival.
- The following morning you will need to check out by 11am and travel to the Country House Hotel, which is only a 20-minute drive.
- Park your car in the Country House Hotels car park. This is where your car will stay for the duration.
- Once you have parked your car, make your way to reception to announce your arrival and wait for your transfer.
- Take your complimentary transfer to the airport.
- Upon your arrival back into Manchester Airport, you will take one of our transfers to the Country House Hotel to pick up your car.
- Once you arrive at the Country House Hotel there is no need to come into reception, go straight to your car and away you go!
Alternatively the hotel can book a taxi to the airport, which will cost around £12 - £15. Guests can easily reach Manchester International Airport from the Britannia Hotel Stockport by train. Stockport Train Station offers easy access to Manchester Piccadilly Station, where guests can board one of the many transfer services regularly linking to Manchester Airport.
For more information on Manchester Airport parking in Stockport, please get in touch with us directly.