Disabled Facilities Hotel Stockport
Our Britannia Hotel Stockport has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests, so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at our hotel in Stockport include:
- Ramped access to the front door
- Level access to lifts and conference rooms
- 2 designated bedrooms and bathrooms on ground floor
- Ramp to bar
- Lower end of restaurant available
- Special diets catered for
- Level access to car park
- Ramps to function room
For any queries regarding the disabled facilities at our hotel in Stockport, please to not hesitate to contact us on *0871 222 0014. We look forward to welcoming you to the Britannia Hotel Stockport. *Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras.