Disabled Facilities Savoy Hotel Blackpool
We offer a range of disabled facilities at the Savoy Hotel in Blackpool, so that all of our guests can make the most of our hotel and its facilities.
Disabled facilities at the Savoy Hotel Blackpool include:
- Ramp access to the hotel
- Lift access to three floors
- Accessible bedrooms and bathrooms
- Access to restaurant and bar area
- Fully accessible conference rooms in ground floor
- Evacuation chair available
- Staff to collect partially sighted, blind and deaf guests from their room.
- Bus service available from taxi to town centre
- Free phone situated in reception area
- Three designated car parking spaces
- Porters on duty 24/7
- Two unisex easy access toilets
- Emergency alarm cords
- Access to restaurants & bars
- Catering for varying diets with prior notice
- 3 accessible rooms for guests with disabilities
- Grab rails in toilet and shower area
- Staff have disability awareness training
For additional information about disabled facilities at the Savoy Hotel Blackpool, please contact us on 0871 222 0034. Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras.