Housing a remarkable castle fit for a queen, this is the perfect location for a bride on her big day!
Overlooking the Irish Sea, you can say your vows whilst you gaze over the ocean and into your bright future, making your entrance into a new world of wedlock with your partner.
The venue has a maximum capacity of 200, allowing all your family and friends to receive an invite to join you in the creation of a new chapter.
In a style fitting of your royal wedding, we have a number of grand function suites to choose from, all of which are spacious and light. The rooms will be appointed after the discussion of your personal requirements.
Our specialist staff are always available to offer their expertise and guidance in planning, so whether you need help arranging your bouquets, or advice on catering options, your queries will always be met with a helpful voice of wisdom.
With this magnificent piece of architecture painting a regal setting, alongside our customer-centric and professional approach, we pride ourselves on our wedding services and are confident we can make your special day flawless!
- Red carpet arrival
- Glass bucks fizz on arrival
- 2 glasses house wine with meal
- Sparkling wine to toast
- Top table flower arrangement & flower posy on all other tables
- 3 course meal with coffee & chocolates
- Cake stand & personalised knife
- Manager to act as a toast master
- Menus, tableplan & placecards
- Disco for evening reception
- Accommodation for bride & groom