Disabled Facilities Hotel Wolverhampton
Our Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests, so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at our Wolverhampton hotel include:
- A ramp to the reception area
- Induction loop provided
- Level access to all bars and restaurant areas
- All conference rooms accessible
- Evacuation chairs available
- Disabled parking is available on a pay & display car park opposite the hotel
- Movable seating in restaurant
- Dogs are welcome
- Special diets can be catered for with advance notice
To make us aware of any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0871 222 0091. We look forward to welcoming you to the Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton.