Disabled Facilities Hotel Wolverhampton
We offer a range of disabled facilities at our Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton, and pride ourselves on making sure that all of our guests are catered for.
Disabled facilities at the Britannia Hotel Wolverhampton include:
- A ramp to the reception area
- Induction loop provided
- Level access to all bars and restaurant areas
- All conference rooms accessible
- Braille procedures in place
- Evacuation chairs available
- Disabled parking is available on a pay & display carpark opposite the hotel
- Access to restaurant & bar
- Movable seating in restaurant
- Dogs are welcome
- Special diets can be catered for with advance notice
- A small fridge can be made available upon request
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel on 01902429922.