Disabled Facilities Hotels in Coventry
Britannia Hotel Coventry has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests, so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at our Coventry hotel include:
- Level access to all floors via lifts
- Access to all bars
- 1 accessible bedroom and bathroom
- Room service available
- Conference rooms accessible
- Braille procedures
- Evacuation chairs available
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- Portable hearing loop available
- Guide dogs are welcome
- A small fridge is available on request
There is no on-site parking at the hotel, but there is a public car park on Cox Street, around a few minutes’ walk. To make us aware of any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0871 222 0095*. We look forward to welcoming you to Britannia Hotel Coventry. *Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras.