Disabled Facilities Hotel Birmingham
Our Britannia Hotel Birmingham has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests, so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at our Birmingham hotel include:
- Entry to building and reception
- Portable ramp to reception area (steep)
- 2 designated bedrooms and bathrooms
- Full room service available
- Restaurants and bars accessible by lift
- Disabled toilet in lounge area of bar
- Guide dogs welcome
- A fridge is available for medication at reception
- Special diets can be catered for
To make us aware of any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0871 222 0093. We look forward to welcoming you to the Britannia Hotel Birmingham.