Disabled Facilities Country House Hotel
Our Britannia Country House Hotel in Didsbury has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at the Country House Hotel include:
- 4 designated car spaces outside entrance, subject to availability
- Level access to the reception
- Induction loop provided
- 2 designated bedrooms and bathrooms
- Accessible restaurants & bar
- Conference rooms accessible
- Ramp to side doors
- Braille procedures available
- Evacuation chairs available
- Movable seating in restaurant
- Event room access
- Guide dogs welcome
To make us aware of any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0871 222 0016. We look forward to welcoming you to the Country House Hotel.