Disabled Facilities Bolton Hotel
Britannia Bolton Hotel has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests, so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at our Bolton hotel include:
- Ramped access to reception and building
- Induction loop provided
- Two designated bedrooms/bathrooms on ground floor
- Level access to restaurant
- Access to Conference facilities
- Braille procedures available
- Disabled parking spaces available
- Pull alarms in toilets
- Movable seating in the bar
- Chillers in rooms for medication storage
- Access to garden room
- Access to Junction Restaurant
To make us aware of any specific requirements, please do not hesitate to contact us on *0871 222 0024. We look forward to welcoming you to Britannia Bolton Hotel. *Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras.