The Adelphi Hotel Liverpool offers disabled facilities for our guests including accessible rooms.
Our disabled facilities Adelphi Hotel Liverpool include:
- Lift access to building and bedrooms
- Four rooms suitable for disabled guests
- Easy access to restaurant & bars
- Use of conference facilities
- Induction loops available
- Evacuation chairs available
- Disabled toilets in areas of the hotel
- Grab rails and pull cords in disabled toilets
Enjoying your stay with us
Our disabled access is at our side entrance, where a dedicated alarm bell is situated for our guests so that our concierge can welcome you to the Adelphi hotel. If you have any specific needs or requests you can contact our dedicated team directly on 0151 709 72 00 and they can assist you. We welcome guide dogs and our staff are on hand to help assist you throughout your stay with us.