Disabled Facilities Adelphi Hotel Liverpool
Adelphi Hotel in Liverpool has a range of facilities to help guests feel more comfortable. We strive to provide the very best service for all our guests so they fully enjoy their stay with us.
Disabled facilities at the Adelphi Hotel Liverpool include:
- Lift access to building and bedrooms
- Six rooms suitable for disabled guests
- Easy access to restaurant & bars
- Use of conference facilities
- Induction loops available
- Evacuation chairs available
- Disabled toilets in areas of the hotel
- Grab rails and pull cords in disabled toilets
Our disabled access is located at the side entrance of the hotel. There is a dedicated alarm bell for guests, so that our concierge can welcome you to the Adelphi Hotel. If you have any specific needs or requests, please contact our dedicated team directly on 0151 709 7200 and we can provide assistance. We welcome guide dogs and our staff are on hand to help assist you throughout your stay with us.