- Full English Breakfast
- Fruit Basket
- Late Checkout
- Open Monday - Friday 7am - 10pm
- Open Saturday & Sunday - 8am - 6pm
- Last entry 1 hour before closing
- The is £1 per item towel hire charge
- For children under 16 years of age, the pool is open
- Monday to Friday from 8am - 12pm & 2pm - 8pm
- Satuday & Sunday from 9am - 12pm & 2pm - 6pm.
- Children under 12 should be accompanied by an adult at all times
The Norbreck Castle Hotel Blackpool
The Norbreck Castle Hotel is one of the largest Britannia hotels. Grand and vibrant, this unique structure sits proudly overlooking the Irish Sea and is only a short tram ride away from all the major Blackpool attractions.
Guests can take in the views whilst enjoying a drink in the Conservatory Bar or sample the buzzing atmosphere of Copperface Jack's sports bar. Conservatory Food Court offers a daily menu of freshly prepared hot and cold food throughout the day plus a great selection of coffees, teas and chilled drinks.
Boston Restaurant provides a more formal setting with table service and a tranquil atmosphere; with a carefully selected menu, it offers an elegant alternative dining experience ideal for that special occasion.