Britannia Hotels have 44 Pet Friendly Hotels across the UK, we have a variety of locations that you and your pet can enjoy together. So why not take your dog for a paddle in the sea at one of our seaside hotels or a nice walk in the country at one of our fantastic country retreats. Dont leave your pets at home, bring them along to one of our Pet Friendly Hotels and really enjoy your stay together. Our unrivalled experience as a leading UK pet friendly hotel makes us the right choice - book direct with us today
Cats & Dogs are charged at £10 per pet per night or £25 per pet per stay.
All of our Dog Friendly Hotels offer amazing value for money, so why not book a break for you and your pet to stay with us today?
If you have any pet related queries or to book please call our reservations team 0871 221 0191 (calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras). Alternatively, select a hotel and book online now.
Pet Policy - Terms & Conditions
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times including external areas.
- All pets are charged at £10 per pet per night or £25 per pet per stay. Payable on arrival and non refundable.
- Dogs should be muzzled in all public areas.
- Any fouling in bedrooms, public areas and grounds must be cleaned up immediately and the area sanitized. Failure to do so will result in penalty payment of £50.
- Pets are not allowed in any restaurant or bar area (except assistance dogs).
- >Hotels do not provide food for pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the leisure clubs.
- Pets are not allowed into private function rooms unless prior agreement with the event organiser
- Pets that are deemed to be a nuisance or danger to other hotel guests must be removed from the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to make this decision at any time.
- The hotel does not accept liability for any loss, damage or illness to pets.
- The hotel staff will not give any assistance with the care and cleaning up after pets.
- Your room(s) will not be serviced whilst the animal is in situ.
- Not applicable at the Grand Hotel in Llandudno, the Grand Metropole Hotel in Blackpool or the Norbreck Castle Hotel in Blackpool.