Our Pet Friendly Hotels
Britannia Hotels have 48 Pet and Dog Friendly Hotels across the UK and we have a variety of locations that you and your dog can enjoy together. So why not take your dog for a paddle in the sea at one of our seaside hotels or a nice walk in the country at one of our fantastic country retreats.
Check out our pet information by looking on the 'Pet Friendly' tab for each UK hotel, where we give you information about some great dog walks in the area, places to visit, pet friendly cafes and pubs, as well as pet stores and vets in the area. All of our Pet and Dog Friendly Hotels offer amazing value for money, so why not book a break for you and your pet to stay with us today?
Hotels which do not accept dogs are the Grand Hotel in Llandudno, the Grand Metropole Hotel and Norbreck Castle in Blackpool, Trecarn Hotel Torquay and The Cavendish Hotel.
Dogs are charged at:
- £10 for the first night
- £25 per stay
Pet Policy - Terms & Conditions
- We welcome responsible pet owners, if a pet were to display aggressive behaviour its owner would be required to remove it from the hotel grounds immediately.
- Only resident's pets are allowed on hotel grounds.
- All pets must be kept on a leash at all times including external areas.
- All pets are charged at £10 per pet per night or £25 per pet per stay. Payable on arrival and non-refundable.
- A deposit of £15 is payable on booking and will be refunded at the end of your stay if your room is in the condition it was prior to your visit.*
- Dogs are not to be left alone at any time within the hotel or the grounds.*
- Any fouling in bedrooms, public areas and grounds must be cleaned up immediately and the area sanitized. Failure to do so will result in penalty payment of £50.
- Pets are not allowed in any restaurant or bar area (except assistance dogs).
- Hotels do not provide food for pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the leisure clubs.
- Pets are not allowed into private function rooms unless prior agreement with the event organiser.
- Pets that are deemed to be a nuisance or danger to other hotel guests must be removed from the premises immediately. The hotel reserves the right to make this decision at any time.
- The hotel does not accept liability for any loss, damage or illness to pets.
- The hotel staff will not give any assistance with the care and cleaning up after pets.
- Your room(s) will not be serviced whilst the animal is in situ.
- Pets are not accepted at the Grand Hotel in Llandudno, the Grand Metropole Hotel/Norbreck Castle in Blackpool, Trecarn Hotel Torquay and The Cavendish Hotel.
*At The Royal Bath Hotel in Bournemouth the cost per night for your pet is £20
** If visiting the hotel for an event, the amount charged per night and as a deposit for your pet may vary. In addition, if specified by the hotel, guests may be able to leave their dogs unattended in their bedroom.