- 442 Bedrooms
- Jenny's Carvery Restaurant
- Spice Indian Restaurant
- Conservatory Bar
- Friday's Pub
- The Overstuffed Pizzeria Restaurant
- Spindles Health & Leisure Facilities
- Onsite parking (£3 per hour, £15 for 6.00pm -9.00am, £21 per continuous 24 hours)
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Smoking rooms available
- Pet / Dog Friendly Hotel (chargeable)
- Full English Breakfast
- Fruit Basket
- Late Checkout
- Monday - Thursday 7.00am - 10.00pm
- Friday 7.00am - 9.00pm
- Saturday & Sunday 8.00am - 7.00pm
- Last entrance is one hour before closing
- Children welcome 9.00am - 12.00pm & 2.00pm - 5.00pm
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
International Hotel London
The Britannia International Hotel London was one of the first Canary Wharf Hotels, and is situated on the water's edge of the London Docklands and has superb views of the London skyline.
Hotels in London often benefit from the City's excellent public transport system and this hotel is no different, with the O2 Arena, EXCEL Centre, London City Airport, Greenwich and the West End of London all within easy reach. The hotel is located outside the congestion charge zone.
The Britannia International Hotel London has 442 large rooms with en suite as standard. Rooms on the upper floors offer spectacular views of the Thames and the London skyline, but if you really want your stay luxurious we have a variety of luxury penthouse suites available.
Jenny's Carvery serves a delicious Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, the Pizzeria features a wide choice of Italian dishes and snacks, whilst Spice Restaurant offers authentic Indian cuisine. There is also the Conservatory Bar which offers an ambient atmosphere with views of the waterside and Friday's Pub offering regular live sports.
Our Canary Wharf Health Club & Gym is a great way to keep in shape or relax. This fully equipped Leisure Club offers features a swimming pool, sauna and state of the art gym.