Please find outlined below information we hope will ensure you
enjoy your visit to the Britannia Heathlands Hotel, regardless of
whether your life is affected in some way by a
Medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty.
Prior to you arrival
- Enquiries and reservations may be made by phone, email or fax
- Directions to the hotel can be found on our website.
On arrival at the hotel
- Access to the Hotel can be gained from both the front entrance in Grove Road with a small car park and a ramp and the rear entrance off Gervis Road with a larger car park and a sloped floor.
- Both entrances are fitted with automatic doors.
- The floor is tiled through out and is suitable for wheel chairs.
- Reception is all on one level. The registration card will be placed on a clipboard for ease of use.
- Reception may at your request complete the registration card on your behalf allowing you add your signature
- The corridors are well lit and carpeted through out and the first and second floors can be accessed by a lift suitable for wheelchairs
- The Bar area is open plan and situated on the ground floor overlooking the garden
- The Pavilion restaurant is situated on the ground floor opposite the bar and is open plan
- A disabled toilet is situated on the ground floor adjacent to the public areas
- Both public ladies and gents toilets are situated on the ground floor
The Fire alarm system is a bell in the public areas and the bedrooms.
- The Pavilion Restaurant is open for breakfast and dinner is accessed on the ground floor.
- The Pavilion Restaurant offers a buffet self service for all meals. The restaurant staff will advise of the choices and serve you at the table if required.
- All areas are well lit
- There is ample moveable seating in the restaurant.
- The bar is situated on the ground floor
- A bar lounge menu is available during bar opening times
- There is ample moveable seating in the bar
- The bar staff will advise of the choices and serve you at the table.
- A limited number of accessible rooms are available on the 1st and 2nd floor and are accessible via the lift.
- One room on the ground floor is fitted with pull cord in the bedroom and bath room for emergency use. This room also has wheelchair access to the bathroom
- Many baths have rails and limited wash hand basins and toilets are at a lower level
Conference and Banqueting Facilities
Our main conference and banqueting rooms are on the ground floor, with wide access doors
Click Here for Tourism Council Accessibility Chart