Role title: Leisure Attendant - Zero Hour - Airport Inn Manchester
Leisure Attendant – Airport Inn Manchester
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at one of our prime hotels near Manchester Airport, just south of Manchester city centre. The Airport Inn Manchester offers our guests a wide range of facilities at our Spindles Health Club & Gym.
We have trained professionals on hand always to assist our guests and make their time at Spindles relaxing and enjoyable. Due to continued expansion, we are looking to recruit a casual Leisure Attendant on to the team.
As Leisure Attendant, you will be required to;
- Maintain the cleanliness of all leisure facilities.
- Comply with all club standard operating procedures and emergency action plans.
- Book in beauty treatments and ensuring that all beauty clients are well looked after before and after treatments.
- Ensure safe and timely opening and closing of the facilities each day.
Applicants must be hard working, friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic and reliable with excellent communication and customer service skills.
Visit our website www.britanniahotels.com and look at this superbly located hotel!
This position offers the opportunity for you to infuse passion and creativity in to your career!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Discounted stays for you & your family at any of our 60 hotels & 6 parks
- Meals on duty (Subject to eligibility)
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
Britannia Hotels are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
Britannia Hotels will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of both sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.