We offer a range of disabled facilities at the Savoy Hotel in Blackpool so that all of our guests can make the most of our hotel and its facilities.
Our disabled facilities Savoy Hotel Blackpool include:
- Ramp access to the hotel
- Lift access to three floors
- Accessible bedrooms and bathrooms
- Access to restaurant and bar area
- Fully accessible conference rooms in ground floor
- Evacuation chair available
- Staff to collect partially sighted, blind and deaf guests from their room.
- Bus service available from taxi to town centre
- Free phone situated in reception area
- Three designated car parking spaces
- Porters on duty 24/7
- Two unisex easy access toilets
- Emergency alarm cords
- Access to restaurants & bars
- We can cater for varying diets with prior notice
- 3 accessible rooms for guests with disabilities
- Grab rails in toilet and shower area
- Staff have disability awareness training
If you require any additional information about our disabled facilities Savoy Hotel Blackpool please contact us on 01253 352561.