At our Prince of Wales hotel in Southport we offer a variety of disabled facilities so that all of our guests can fully enjoy their stay with us.
Our disabled facilities Hotels in Southport include:
- Ramped access to side entrance
- Lift access to all floors
- Accessible bedrooms and bathrooms
- Ramped access to Jenny’s restaurant
- Access to ground floor conference rooms
- Braille procedures available
- Evacuation chairs available
- Hearing loop at reception
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- Guide dogs are welcome
- On request medication can be left in our kitchen fridge overnight
If you have any specific queries related to our disabled facilities hotels in Southport please call us on 01704 536688.