At The Grand Hotel Scarborough we offer a range of disabled facilities so that all of our guests can truly enjoy their stay with us.
Our disabled facilities hotel in Scarborough includes:
- Ramp access at the side of the main entrance
- Lift access to most floors
- Separate lifts for different areas of hotel
- 3 rooms with disabled facilities
- Access to dining room
- Cabaret ballroom and small meeting rooms accessible
- Coffee bar/lounge accessible
- Braille procedures available
- Disabled toilet on ground floor
- Loud audible fire siren
- Guide dogs are welcome
- Special diets can be requested if notified in advance of arrival
- Medication may be stored in hotel fridges
If you have any further questions regarding our disabled facilities hotel in Scarborough please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We look forward to welcoming you to The Grand Hotel Scarborough.