Entry to building and reception
No level access to reception, however a ramp is available. Please ring bell for assistance. Induction loop provided.
H1 V1 M2
Accessible Bedrooms & Bathrooms Available. (Room numbers 121 & 229)
H1 V1 M2
Restaurants and Bars
Level access to all bars and restaurants. Lounge and room service available.
H1 V1 M2
All conference rooms accessible.
H1 V1 M2
Fire and Evacuation procedures
Braille procedures. Staff detailed to collect disabled from room. Evacuation chairs available.
H1 V1 M2
Click Here for Tourism Council Accessibility Chart
Please find outlined below information we hope will ensure you enjoy your visit to the Britannia Hotel, regardless of whether your life is affected in some way by a
Medical condition, disability, impairment or specific learning difficulty.
Prior to you arrival
• Enquiries and reservations may be made by phone, email or fax
• Wolverhampton train station is 200 meters from the hotel but should you require a taxi these are located as you walk out of the station.
On arrival at the hotel
• There is a bell on the left hand side or the front entrance. Please ring this should you require assistance or the use of our portable ramp
• Disabled parking spaces are available on a pay and display carpark opposite the hotel
• The floor is carpeted and marbled through out and is suitable for wheel chairs.
• Reception is all on one level. The registration card will be placed on a clipboard for ease of use.
• Reception may at your request complete the registration card on your behalf allowing you to add your signature
• Our corridors are well lit and carpeted through out and can be accessed by a lift suitable for wheelchairs
• Our Bar area is open plan and situated on the level to lounge
• Our Jennys restaurant is situated on the same level as reception and is open plan
• A disabled toilet is situated on the ground floor to the right of reception
• The Fire alarm system is a bell in the public areas and the bedrooms.
• The Jennys Restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch (if required) and dinner is on the ground floor and food can be served to the table if required
• All areas are well lit and have access to the outside of the building.
• There is ample moveable seating in the restaurant.
• The bar Wave is situated on the ground floor opposite the restaurant
• A bar snack menu is available due bar opening times with hot food being served until 10.00pm
• There is ample moveable seating in the bar
• The bar staff will advise of the choices and served you at the table.
All rooms are accessed by a lift from reception. Rooms 121 and 229 are specially fitted with:
• Pull cord in the bedroom and bath room for emergency use.
• The baths and the toilets have hand rails.
• All fittings are situated at a height for easy of use.
• Bathrooms have doors suitable for wheelchair access.
Conference and Banqueting Facilities
• Our two conference rooms on the first floor are accessed by a lift from reception.
• We have one conference room on the ground floor which has direct access from the street but has steps leading to it from reception
• All Dogs are welcome
• Should you require medication to be stored in a refrigerator please advise reception
• Special diets can be catered for if notified in advance
We have tried to be as accurate as possible and have included as much detail as we can in our Access Statement, however we welcome your feedback to continuously improve on the information we provide. If you require further assistances, please call 01902429922