Our Britannia Country House in Didsbury has a range of facilities to suit our disabled guests. We strive to provide the very best possible service for all our guests so that they fully enjoy their time with us.
Our disabled facilities country house hotel includes:
- Designated car spaces outside entrance
- Level access to the reception
- Induction loop provided
- Three designated bedrooms and bathrooms
- Accessible restaurants & bar
- Conference rooms accessible
- Ramp to side doors
- Braille procedures available
- Evacuation chairs available
- Movable seating in restaurant
- Event room access
- Guide dogs welcome
If you have any specific queries or requirements prior to your visit please do not hesitate to contact us on 0161 434 3411.
Upgrade your stay to our popular luxurious Champagne Break – available at our countryside, city centre and sea side hotels.