We offer disabled facilities at our Bolton Hotel to accommodate all our guests. We strive to provide patients with a relaxing and enjoyable stay and our staff are always on hand to assist you.
Disabled facilities Bolton Hotel include:
- Ramped access to reception and building
- Induction loop provided
- Two designated bedrooms/bathrooms on ground floor
- Level access to restaurant
- Access to Conference facilities
- Braille procedures available
- Disabled parking spaces available
- Pull alarms in toilets
- Movable seating in the bar
- Fridges in rooms for medication storage
- Access to garden room
- Access to junction restaurant
If you have any specific queries or requests such as dietary requirements, please do let us know before your stay with us on 01204 855500. We look forward to welcoming you to The Britannia Hotel Bolton.