Offering 7 impressive meeting rooms that can hold from 5 to 400 delegates, The Royal Bath Hotel is the ideal professional establishment for all your business conference and meeting needs. All our rooms are fully equipped with state of the art technology to help your big presentation run as smoothly as possible.
Our 8-hour package includes:
- Main meeting room hire
- LCD projector, screen, 2 flipcharts and markers
- 3 Servings of tea and coffee to include mid morning & afternoon snack
- 2 Course lunch or working buffet
- Complimentary access to Wi-Fi in all public areas and meeting rooms
- Sparkling & still mineral water
- Stationery box, pads and pens
- Complimentary use of leisure facilities
- A dedicated Conference Executive to ensure the smooth running of your event
24-hour package includes:
- All of the above plus
- 3 Course evening meal
- Overnight accommodation
- Full English buffet breakfast
The hotel has built a strong reputation in the South of England over the years for presenting excellent conferences and corporate events. The art deco suite has hosted brand launches, conferences and banquets. Making sure that we understand your aims for the meeting is crucial for successful planning. Once briefed, our experienced conference team will organise a professional and impressive event.
Conference Facilities Rates
Below are the Conference Facilities rates, they are strictly subject to availability and include service and V.A.T. Rates apply to a minimum of 10 delegates only. Rates are available for new bookings only, which take place. Saturday night supplement may apply - please ask for details.
|Conference Rates||24 Hour Rack Rate||24 Hour Rates From||Day Delegate Rack Rates||Day Delegate Rates|
For more information on what is included in our 24-Hour Rate and Day Delegate packages see our Conference and Events page.
Tel: 01202 204917 - Calls cost 10p per minute plus network extras.
Fax: 01202 554158
To enquire about other conference venues, please contact us on
0871 222 5504 - Calls cost 10p per minute plus
Email: Conference Email Enquiry